Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!



"Easter is new beginnings. New life. Easter's about hope." - Bunnymund.

Happy Easter everyone (or Pascua, as we would say here). I don't know if it was quite obvious I would draw Bunnymund from The Guardians to celebrate this Easter. I just tought that the idea of him, happy about having easter and celebrating it was a really nice tought.

I know it would be better if it was warmer, but we are getting there. At least here, you can feel that the weather is, slowly, changing.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter, and weather you collect eggs, eat chocolate cakes, eggs and every single thing you could imagine made of chocolate (we do it here, and we call it "Mona de Pascua") or whatever thing you do this day, hope you enjoy it!

Happy Easter everyone! I'm sure the Easter Bunny will make an exception an eat chocolate today!



No comments:

Post a Comment