Sunday, March 10, 2013

Toothiana



A little sketch I posted a few days ago on tumblr but now I've decided to post it here too. I just like the way it easily turned out.
Still drawing RoTG stuff, but it helps when I have to deal with lots of work to do.

This time I didn't make the mistake I made with Pitch's drawing, which started out being only a sketch, but I started paitning it and so, had to finish it, which meant it took me a lot of time, time I do not have. Anyway, enjoyed myself doing that one drawing, as well as I enjoyed myself doing this one. So I guess it's all alright.

Anyway, hope you're having good days, here it feels like spring, the sun is shinning bright, and the sky's blue and there are wonderful big white clouds and it's warm outside. I simply love this time of the year when you feel you're leaving the winter behind. And, as long as I love, trully love autumn, and those days at the end of the summer when you feel autumn's gonna come, I still think Spring is my favourite season.

Counting the days until Spring's here..


No comments:

Post a Comment